– My man, Shannon Sharpe, understands why his man, Floyd Mayweather Jr., would do this. Because this isn’t really this. It’s that, right? It’s a joke. I don’t want to watch this.
– Oh, no, no, you got to watch this.
– I’m not going to pay for it.
– Oh yeah, you are. Yes, you are.
– This is a circus act. This is simply moving the boxing match into the UFC’s arena.
– Of the Octagon.
– Yes. Oh you watching.
– I don’t want to see that.
– Oh yeah, you’re watching it, Skip. You said you wanted to see them fight. You wanted him to fight Conor in his territory. Well, he is in the Octagon.
– Obviously, we both thought it was going to be under Octagon rules. We thought it was MMA.
– We thought it was UFC.
– I did.
– This is just a pathetic rematch of boxing, with slightly smaller gloves. Eight ounce down to four ounce. But obviously, Floyd has decided Conor can’t box with him. So how is he going to be threatened by four-ounce gloves when he wasn’t really threatened by eight-ounce gloves, right?
So he’s saying, I got this. I can dance, run, hunt, peck. I can do what I do, what I did for 10 rounds before, and I’ll be just fine, because– I’m sorry, Floyd. I don’t want to see this. And I don’t think a lot of people want to see this.
And the joke is about to be on Floyd, because I have been pushing that this could double the payday he got for the boxing match, which was $300 million. I thought this was, for Floyd, a $600 million night. And under these rules, I’m not sure a whole lot of people want to watch this. I’m not sure.